Admin Staff are responsible for a wide range of services that provide backend support for our Research Division in CPR, including Accounting, Corporate Service, Human Resource, Procurement and Research Support Unit. We welcome skilled and passionate professionals to join our Admin Team.
- Maintain proper records of all WSH-related documentation (incident records, meeting minutes, training records etc.)
- Provide guidance and advice to minimize risks for office and lab safety
- Ensure overall compliance and identify issues by regularly performing safety inspection
- Support in liaising with and reporting to official regulatory bodies on WSH matters
- Develop, review, update and enforce WSH policies and related documents
- Plan, organize, and conduct WSH related training in accordance with the regulations
- Be involved in safety related committees
- Diploma or Degree Holder, in Biomedical/Life Science/Chemistry or a related field with at least 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Relevant experience working in a research laboratory as a Safety Officer
- Good knowledge of WSH regulations, preferably with a valid MOM license as a registered WSHO but not mandatory.
- IT Savvy, prior experience in automating work processes; or possess basic knowledge in regulated material management is a plus
- Meticulous and organized
- Possess good communication skills
Interested applicants are invited to apply now with their detailed resume, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified