Social Media Policy
Chugai Pharmabody Research Pte. Ltd. (“CPR”) pursues the appropriate use of social media to release information regarding the company’s business, recruitment, and social contribution and disease awareness activities, and to enhance our corporate value.
In using the social media, we:
- Comply with laws and regulations, industry guidelines, Chugai Group Code of Conduct, and other internal rules and regulations.
- Respect privacy of others and intellectual property including copyright and trademarks.
To social media users
- Information posted on our official social media do not necessarily represent the company’s official announcements or views. For our official announcements, please refer to CPR’s website, news releases and press materials.
- Information posted on our official social media was believed to be accurate at the time it was posted. Changes might be added to the content at a later date.
- We respect the perceptions, individual identities and comments expressed by users of our official social media. However, we may delete the comments, block certain accounts or take other actions without notice to ensure sound communication with stakeholders through social media.
For inquiries or information
- Official social media accounts: e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For inquires other than those above, please visit “Inquiries” on the CPR website.