Your role is to conduct experiments assigned by the Senior Scientist. The lab skills to produce accurate results and an ability to work and collaborate with your team are required.
- Provide technical / analytical support and responsible for the daily lab operations of DNA / protein preparation and analysis.
- Maintain records and generate reports in accordance with standard operation procedures.
- Perform routine maintaining, calibrating and troubleshooting of the instruments.
- Order and maintain stock and resources.
- Diploma in Biomedical Science/Biotechnology/Molecular Biotechnology or a related field with at least 1-2 years of related working experience.
- Familiar with basic laboratory procedures. Experience in Protein chemistry, Protein Purification techniques, Cell culture, Flow Cytometry, and other relevant skills will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling automation platforms such as liquid handling system will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply now with their detailed resume, as well as their qualifications, availability, current and expected salary.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.