Your role is to conduct experiments assigned by the Senior Scientist. You must possess the relevant scientific knowledge required, strong communication skills to work with your team, and a pro-active mindset for continuous improvement.
- Peptide screening – ELISA, bead-based separation etc.
- DNA/RNA analysis – primer design, PCR, qPCR, purification (spin column, magnetic beads, ethanol precipitation, phenol chloroform extraction etc.), electrophoresis (Agarose gel, Urea-PAGE), NGS(Illumina) etc.
- Protein analysis – SDS-PAGE, western blotting, ELISA etc.
The applicant is recommended to have experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Lead identification screening in drug discovery
- Antibody, protein or peptide engineering
- Biopanning, such as phage display, SELEX, in vitro compartmentalization, microfluidics
- RNA-related analytics, protein purification, NGS data analysis, Biomek operation, etc.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
The applicant must have a relevant degree in Biomedical Science/Biochemistry/Chemical Biology/Biotechnology/Molecular Biotechnology.
Interested applicants are invited to apply now with their detailed resume, as well as their qualifications, availability, current and expected salary.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.